How do I access the data?
Audience information on local media can be accessed via JICREG online
Audience data at a basic level is available free of charge and allows analysis by:
- Single newspaper/ website
- Commercial radio/TV areas
- Registrar general area
- Local government area
For subscribers, far more detailed analysis is available:
- Detailed demographic data
- Analysis by postcode sector (minimum of 3 postcode sectors)
- Link the system to other software packages
- Mapping, drive time and paper coverage areas
- Campaign analysis, reach & frequency of local media campaigns
For subscribers, training in use of the system is available free of charge.
I'll add examples of the analysis from the reporting tool here… CONTENT TO COME
A guide on using JICREG online is available in the document section.