How do I access the data?
Audience information on local media can be accessed via JICREG online
Audience data at a basic level is available free of charge and allows analysis by:
- Single newspaper/ website
- Commercial radio/TV areas
- Registrar general area
- Local government area
For subscribers, far more detailed analysis is available:
- Detailed demographic data
- Analysis by postcode sector (minimum of 3 postcode sectors)
- Link the system to other software packages
- Mapping, drive time and paper coverage areas
- Campaign analysis, reach & frequency of local media campaigns
For subscribers, training in use of the system is available free of charge.
I'll add examples of the analysis from the reporting tool here…
A guide on using JICREG online is available in the document section.